- Search Engine Optimization
Drive traffic to your website by achieving page 1 rankingsin search engines for valuable keywords.
- An initial audit that includes a competitive review and keyword research is completed in order to build a project plan that has a clear plan for success.
- On-page optimization & internal linking is set up to maximize rankings
- Landing page creation and optimization is put in place for each keyword
- Monthly link building and content outreach takes place in order to augment ranking growth
Learn about the client’s business, website, and competitors in order to provide clear documentation to be used throughout all other stages of the project.
Define client information & business goals along with all required information to properly complete discovery process – Marketing Manager
Define potential target keywords based on business goals outlined in the Project Brief and opportunities found in the SEO Audit – Associate
IA Overview (optional)
Produce suggestions for improving site performance based on user experience and navigation – Associate
Create baseline for current website SEO performance based on analytics and onsite & offsite factors – Tech Specialist
Define SEO competitors based on Keyword Research and determine areas of opportunity and risk – Associate
- Pay-Per-Click Marketing
Increase relevant traffic to your website through paid search engine advertising
- Take advantage of existing demand for your products & services.
- Pay only for relevant traffic: limit by geography, days of the week, time-of-day, keywords, etc.
- With well written ad copy, reduce your number of dead leads.
Create baseline for current website PPC performance based on analytics, landing pages, and current campaign statistics
Define potential target keywords based on business goals outlined in the Project Brief and opportunities found in the PPC Audit
Define PPC competitors and Ad Copy based on Keyword Research and determine areas of opportunity and risk
- Email Marketing
Make the most of your list of subscribers through an optimized email marketing strategy.
- Our subject lines incite higher open rates.
- Our newsletter designs increase click-through rates.
- We couple strong landing pages with effective emails to increase overall conversion rates.
Try to gather as much relevant information about your audience as you can from your email signup form. Some examples of information you might want to ask for include title, company, and location. Only ask for information that you will actually use to segment your email campaigns, as asking for too much information can decrease your rate of email signup.
- Social Media Marketing
Engage and expand your audience across the web with social media marketing.
- Target influencers in your niche.
- Increase word-of-mouth referrals.
- Stay on top of conversations about your industry and company.
We create a comprehensive Social Media Marketing strategy and project plan that clearly outlines deliverables and measurable business goals for social media profiles and sharable content.
Document actionable plan to develop or optimize profiles across networks
Create rules for engaging with users in and out of the client’s social community. Develop plan to reach out to influencers to leverage their networks for content distribution
Produce measurable short and long-term goals in order to properly evaluate campaign performance
Create a content calendar that features content that will be posted based on each social media network and profile
Advertising Strategy (optional)
Develop an advertising plan and budget for appropriate networks. Make sure to define the object of each portion of the plan, whether that is community growth, community engagement, lead generation, conversions, or something else
- Conversion Rate Optimization
Increase the percentage of your website visitors who turn into leads.
- Make your web pages more relevant to visitors.
- Increase customer trust by using on-page elements.
- Improve calls-to-action to incite the user to become your next customer.
Your website is probably getting new visitors as you read this. How many of them are turning into leads? Conversion optimization is the process by which we can help you increase the percentage of visitors who become your next customers.
We begin the process by taking a look at what type of website traffic is going to which pages. It is important to ensure that each page is receiving traffic from the right sources. For example your home page should not be getting traffic from searches for all of your services of products. Instead, each type of service or product should have it’s own landing page. That way, your users will immediately find what they are looking for and are more likely to take an action such as purchase a product or request your services.
We reduce the number of calls-to-action to a minimum and make sure that they match up with the potential intent of the user that has come across the landing page.
We reduce the number of visual distractions on the page to focus the user’s eyes on what will turn them into your next customer.
On each landing page, we take a look to ensure that the messaging on the page is clear and matches the types of searches that would lead users to find the page in the first place. We add supporting copy to supplement any assertions.
We eliminate any unnecessary requests for information from users by streamlining the process by which they either make a purchase or request your services.
Our team adds elements to your landing pages so as to instill trust with the user.
- Display Advertising
Why waste your advertising budget on traditional display when you canpay less to target users with intent?
- Target user demographics by age, location, annual income, employment, and more!
- Target users based on what they are searching elsewhere on the web.
- Only serve your ads at the right time and frequency.
PinPoint is a is a new form of display advertising, which allows you to target your ideal customer based on what they are searching, who they are and where they are browsing. Why select websites for ad placement when you can target your ideal user or customer instead?
- Public Relations & Internet Marketing
Control your image (and success) on the Internet
- Improve visibility of positive mentions of your company.
- Deal with criticism head-on to eliminate it if possible, or conceal it.
- Remain vigilant and pro-active.
The PR industry has been notoriously bad at enlightening clients and potential clients about public relations and its value to a business. At the same time, Internet marketing is a flourishing field, where marketing professionals treat PR as a tool under their larger umbrella. That’s the message most potential online PR clients get.